Thank you for attending our 2017 annual member meeting!
Did you get our 2017 Summer Season Notice? It’s in your inbox right now.
(Members – please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to make sure emails from SWSA appear in your inbox.)
If you did not receive the message, please contact the Membership Chair.
DATES TO REMEMBER
- April 1 – Deadline to notify SWSA of desire to terminate membership or seasonal suspension
- May 1 – Deadline for dues payment ($450/family, $275/emeritus and $275/single)
- May 6 – (9AM – Noon) Member Work Day
- May 7 – (1 – 3PM) Member orientation and sign-up day (swim team and swimming,
tennis, diving lessons)
- May 27 – (10AM) Pool opens
- September 4 – Pool closes
Interested in Lifeguarding?
Be a SWSA lifeguard this summer and a chance to work with our newest pool manager, Kelly Wilson!? Click here for more information.
No need for summer travel! Avoid airport security lines, weather delays, or long boring drives across Kansas! Stay in Mid-MO this summer to relax at the pool and reduce your carbon footprint.
We are open from Memorial Day to Labor Day
Hours of Operation: Daily 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- During Swim Lessons we will not open until noon, Mon-Fri.
- During Home Swim Meets we will close at 3:00 p.m.
- During July we have extended hours as follows:
- Early Bird Swim from 6:30 – 8:00 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- We are open until 10:00 p.m. on Fridays in July
Southwest Swim Club
Office Phone (During Summer Season): (573) 445-7667
Pool Address (Not for Mail):
1101 College Park Drive
Columbia, MO 65203