Thank you for joining our 2017 annual member meeting!
Did you get our 2017 Summer Season Notice? It’s in your inbox right now.
(Members – please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to make sure emails from SWSA appear in your inbox.)
DATES TO REMEMBER
- April 1 – Deadline to notify SWSA of desire to terminate membership
- May 1 – Deadline for dues payment ($450/family, $275/emeritus and $275/single)
- May 6 – (9AM – Noon) Member Work Day
- May 7 – (1 – 3PM) Member orientation and sign-up day (swim team and swimming,
tennis, diving lessons)
- May 27 – (10AM) Pool opens
- September 4 = Pool closes
Interested in being a SWSA lifeguard this summer and a chance to work with our newest pool manager, Kelly Wilson!? Click here for more information.
Membership applications for the 2017 season waiting list are being accepted.New membership application (Adobe PDF)
Memorial Day to Labor Day
Hours of Operation: Daily 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- During Swim Lessons we will not open until noon, Mon-Fri.
- During Home Swim Meets we will close at 3:00 p.m.
- During July we have extended hours as follows:
- Early Bird Swim from 6:30 – 8:00 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- We are open until 10:00 p.m. on Fridays in July
Southwest Swim Club
1101 College Park Dr.
Columbia, MO 65203