Swim Season is here!
Here’s all the details you need to know this summer….
Do you follow us on Facebook? That’s the best spot to track any details about weather-related closings. (Or you can call (573) 445-7667)
DATES TO REMEMBER
- May 27 – (10AM) Pool opens
- June 7 – (3PM) Pool closes early for the swim meet
- June 14 – (3PM) Pool closes early for the swim meet
- June 24 – (9PM) Tween party
- June 26 – (10AM) Swim lesson session #2 starts
- June 28 – (3PM) Pool closes early for the swim meet
- July 1 – (9PM) Women-only (ages 21+) adult swim
Interested in Lifeguarding?
Be a SWSA lifeguard this summer and a chance to work with our newest pool manager, Kelly Wilson!? Click here for more information.
No need for summer travel! Avoid airport security lines, weather delays, or long boring drives across Kansas! Stay in Mid-MO this summer to relax at the pool and reduce your carbon footprint.
We are open from Memorial Day to Labor Day
Hours of Operation: Daily 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- During Swim Lessons we will not open until noon, Mon-Fri.
- During Home Swim Meets we will close at 3:00 p.m.
- During July we have extended hours as follows:
- Early Bird Swim from 6:30 – 8:00 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- We are open until 10:00 p.m. on Fridays in July
Southwest Swim Club
Office Phone (During Summer Season): (573) 445-7667
Pool Address (Not for Mail):
1101 College Park Drive
Columbia, MO 65203