Southwest Swim Club is officially the Southwest Swimming Association, Inc., a not-for-profit corporation. SWSA is run by a Board of Directors which is made up of volunteers from the membership. The Board handles many of the ongoing duties of running the organization, such as budgets, taxes, facility upkeep, membership, and so on. Please refer to the SWSA Bylaws for all details regarding the Board and its duties.
SWSA elects new board members at the Annual Membership Meeting held every March. Board members are on staggered 3-year rotations so that we only fill a few of the positions each year.
Board of Directors for 2022-2023
- President: Jenn Sonnenberg
- Vice President/Tennis/Pickleball: David Townsend
- Membership: Jessica Caldera
- Assistant Membership: Molly Tegerdine
- Secretary: Claire Owen
- Treasurer: Alicia Minor
- Assistant Treasurer: Kate Harry
- Facilities: Ryan Stonecipher
- Personnel: Amanda Spry-Bazat
- Swim Team: Chris Drury
- Social Committee: Josh Oxenhandler
- Communications/Social Media: Gail McCray
Pool Manager: Reagan Richards