We have three tennis courts, two of which are striped for pickleball. Tennis courts were repainted in 2018.
We are actively seeking members to join our Tennis Committee! Please contact us if you love tennis and are willing to help out.
Tennis Lessons 2019:
Travis Crump is our new tennis lesson instructor for 2019. Travis has been teaching lessons in the Columbia area for decades. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lessons for 2019 will be offered as drop-in group clinics. Cost is $15/session, payable to Travis directly.
- Sunday, 5-6pm- Men’s Clinic
- Monday, 5-6pm- Ages 5-7 Clinic
- Tuesday, 5-6pm- Ages 8-10 Clinic
- Wednesday, 5-6pm- Ages 11-13 Clinic
- Thursday, 10-11am- Experienced (55+) Clinic
- Thursday, 5-6pm- Ages 14-18 Clinic
- Friday, 6-7pm- Women’s Clinic
- Saturday, 4-5pm- Mixed Couples (Male/Female, 17+) Clinic
Private lessons can also be set up with Travis directly. Cost for private lessons is $35/hour or $20/half-hour, or $300 for block of 10 1-hour lessons.
After-Hours Use of Tennis Courts:
Members can check out a tennis key for after-hours or off-season use of the tennis courts. These are available at the guardhouse for a $20 deposit. Keys must be returned at the end of membership.